Ranking
Original Post
Time is in your side
No, i am not talking about meteriology, i'm talking about a new game from Raven studios Singularity.
Why i shold play it?
Have you ever dreamed in time control? i bet you did, now its your chance dude
in Singularity you will find a forsaken russian island named Kartoga-12 where a group os scientist are studying recently-found mineral named E-99, and they discovered that this mineral has some kind of time-manipulating propertyes. Few years later with the arrival of a new scientist, rather smarth than the others, managed to create a gadget capable of creating waves of time. With more improvments on the E-99, that gadget have ben turned into a TMD(Time Manipulation Device) and its only 1 have been made.
The game starts when 1 satelite reads a unusual radioactive surge from the island.In the skin of a soldier named Nathaniel Renko, your objetive is to find whats the cause of the radioactive surge.
Can't tell more or i will spoil the fun. but still i will tell some features.
1. Realistic gunshot wounds, damage, dismenberment and weather effects.
2. Upgrade system. along the game you will find E-99 cells, that can be used to buy upgrades for ur TMD, and weapons
3. Never get lost. Whenever you feel lost in the game, just press a button and footsteps will guide you.
4. Good puzzles involving aging objects, or renewing stuff.
5.Find the hiden messages for a good ending.
6. Control ur bullet, one of the most cool weapons is the Predator IV, were you shoot and control the bullet in slow-mo.

I recomend this game for any who like FPS with RPG-ish stuff and guys that love virtual blood like me =D
Here some images
Aging humans

Russian zoombies

Uhmm thats all, i only find 2 worthy pics, the rest is away to oversized to post.

Thanks for reading, and really sorry for my bad english
Available for: Xbox360 and PC
Last edited by YouDown; Jul 3, 2010 at 02:58 AM.
Buckshot Aspirin to ease ur headache
so, what genre is it?
multiplayer?

other than those questions, looks like a pretty nice game. also, do you have any trailers or gameplay video?
no PS3? This seems a little more than my PC can handle, but it looks pretty sick.
Is it out or is there a release date?
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
@Inferno0: Its a First Person Shooter, with some RPG-ish features, and you can play on-line via Xbox Live, i ddin't put any videos bcz i don't know how to post only the video instead of the link.
@2World: Its already available in the shops, just look for it. And i don't have sure about PS3, so maybe you can find it for PS3 or maybe not
Buckshot Aspirin to ease ur headache
I have read about it like 2 years ago and I just couldn't wait for it to come out, because it looked so rad. (Screenshot Graphics haven't changed since then, I guess if it had came out then, it would've been even worse than Crysis when it came out).

I guess my PC can't handle it as well so I might just head over to my pal's and play it there once it comes out.
to post a video, put [YOUTUBE]numbers & letters that appear at the end of the youtube link (the bolded stuff like so http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzjl0Cu9HgM) [/YOUTUBE.]

watched a couple videos and it looks cool, i might get it if i get more money