Toribash
Original Post
Longest Ball/Joint/Not Feet/Hands Balance
Yeah, yeah. I expect this to get closed. And i dont really expect it to become a record. Mods, feel free to move this thread if theres a better place. I mean, unless people get really psyched on its potential as a record. Bahaha.

But i thought it was an interesting challenge to put forth to people. Balancing on only one of an elbow, shoulder, knee, hip, glute, etc. Ball balance.
Here's a 245ish elbow balance, to kick things off.
Attached Files
If you're reading this, its time to go outside
You know what? Instead of a record, let's make it a challenge as you said. I'll move this to Replays.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
Can anyone attend this challenge on this thread or do we have to make our own thread or something?
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
I got 573 on the head after last movement. Are we aloud to move, or are we supposed to just stay still?
Attached Files
573 frame head balance.rpl (37.9 KB, 31 views)
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Ahh yeah. Yeah, you can adjust and whatever to maintain the balance, but i'm undecided on whether or not leaving the ground is allowed. Otherwise you could just jump about on it, i suppose.

Alright, if your joint [that you're balancing on] leaves the ground, it ends the length of the balance. A new one can of course begin after that, but yeah. Once its airborne, the two balances are separated, time wise.
If you're reading this, its time to go outside