Toribash
Original Post
New avvy and sig
Hey, I'm looking for a new avatar and signature. I want both to be in the same style, linking in with each other, and the signature must contain my name. The colours should be dark green, grey and black and navy blue, and I want both to have a metallic-like appearance. Please stick by these guidelines as much as you can, but remember to make these original and noticable.

I will pay up to 15k for this, with items bonuses for great work.

Thanks!

Note: Please DO NOT include my tori in the designs, as it is constantly changing
Last edited by BirdFlu; Jul 20, 2010 at 03:04 PM.
Quit, probably.
I'm on it!

Oh, forgot to ask, you want an avatar of your tori?
Last edited by TheDog96; Jul 20, 2010 at 02:43 PM.
> Piratez
Nah, please don't include my tori, as I'm changing it's look soon.. Also Dae67, use your imagination, I'm leaving this open for you
Quit, probably.
Looks sweet man, but could I have it so that it looks more like an emboss onto the signature page? So shading on the edges to make it look more indented etc. Also, can you make the metallicness stand out a bit more, so it looks more like a metal plaque or such. Thanks
Quit, probably.
Bigfather, that's pretty good.. A few things, though. Please try to make the avatar a little more different from the sig. At the moment it's just the guy close-up. Also, please try and develop the background a bit more, and what is the guy holding?
Quit, probably.
Sorry man. The metallicness its in the background. In this stage i can't change it. Anyways I added a borded fade and highlight on your name.

Signature:
> Piratez