Ranking
Original Post
TB Freezing Problem
Everytime I open toribash a little later then computer freezes. How can I fix it? It doesn't happen when I'm surfing through the Internet or doing something else. I don't have a virus or any malicious stuff.
Purity Of Essence
do you have any other games? check how many systems are running. if its just toribash thats playing, it must be a problem with the computer. if you have like 3 programs running, try turning them off and then try toribash.
gl and hope this helps
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
I have one game, but its not on when toribash is on. ANd the only thing thats running with toribash is my internet browser. It only freezes when toribash is on.
Purity Of Essence
it could be your ISP, internet service providers can slow everything down.
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.
Originally Posted by Dynomite View Post
Everytime I open toribash a little later then computer freezes. How can I fix it? It doesn't happen when I'm surfing through the Internet or doing something else. I don't have a virus or any malicious stuff.

it could be ur internet like djpz said. i had no internet for awhile and whenever i opened up tori, it froze. once i got it back, it worked again
Someone should close this, he is banned.

Sometimes you usually have so much stuff running at once that it makes your computer go slow.
~Proud Art-Rec of: [NbL]~

The only thing running i my av, firewall, and sometimes Google Chrome. My internet is pretty good. It is fine. And when I play another game like Combat Arms it doesn't freeze unless it gets hot. But tb freezes when its not even hot. Like 3 minutes into the game.
k
BTW, How can ISP cause a problem?
and would changing the priority of toribash to low or high help?
Last edited by DynoNator; Jul 26, 2010 at 01:55 AM.
This thread is pretty funny:

*Post thread
*Get banned
*Receive a whole bunch of answers from people who don't know a huge bunch about the topic (some even after the ban was pointed out)
*Post with alternate account.

OH well, in any case, you want to update your drivers, that's a classic driver issue.