Ranking
Original Post
128*128 Head Thread 500 TC each
Hey there and welcome to my Head Texture thread, the textures will be 500 tc each if buying from the shop list and 750 if you want a specific design to be made. Pictures of current heads in the shop will be posted below.

Current Shop Listings:
--Mummy Head--

--Orc Head--

--Symbolic Head--
Back|Front|Side|Other Side|
--Scarred, Blue, Angry face--

--Troll Head--

--Robot--

Requested Heads:

--Emo Hair1--(R)

Buying Form:

ToriName:
Do you want to buy a Head texture from the Shop listings (500tc) or do you wish to make a request for a certain design (750tc)?
You understand that your purchase, if from the standard Shop listings will cost 500tc and if a request; 750 tc?:
You understand that in order to "equip" these textures you need a "Head Texture Slot 128*128" which will cost 2000 tc from the ToriShop?:
You agree that you will not resell or redistribute any textures given to you:
You agree to send the toricredits to me first and once I recieve the payment AND you post saying you have sent the tcs, I'll send you the texture?:
(in you think I am a scammer; I am honorable and have already made several transactions without flaw.)

Thanks for your time.

-Dervish
Last edited by TheDervish; Jul 30, 2010 at 12:56 AM.
I love you.. no really.. hgtjkdhsjnbsdkghfbkghgbdhjfsgbvdhjskbhjdgbf

*breath* Profecional..

thanks alot for the donation!
Yea not a bad shop cheap and pretty good heads ill be the first customer send the head right on over.
and im willing to bet good money you play Guild Wars.

*Sent.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Got the money and the head has been sent. enjoy! And yes I do play guild wars haha how could you tell ;)
Last edited by TheDervish; Jul 27, 2010 at 07:13 PM.
Gahh I want that symbolic head but I cant resell X,X
Would go perfectly with the set that I made that has no head. x,x
Thats so fudged up D;
I only want people not to re-sell it if they dont want everybody to have it.. I guess I can change that rule, regarding the fact I only sell each design once.. give me a sec. GIVE it to people buy all means but dont sell it on cause it's not your work. Give me credit if you redistribute it though.

New Head: Scarred Blue face
Last edited by TheDervish; Jul 28, 2010 at 12:15 AM.