Toribash
Original Post
UNCE clan bank
i think we should have a clan bank. if this gets approved by blam then this will be our clan bank. Blam if u approve this pls make it a sticky. if u have an extra item send it to me and ill put it in our bank.

blam approve pls!! we need a bank
[23:19] <HebrewHamr> i'm catholic
Well, not strictly, but you could just keep track of stuff and keep it in your account.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Originally Posted by 3vi1 View Post
Well, not strictly, but you could just keep track of stuff and keep it in your account.

Hmmm...

I will think about it.
:D
lol or me... they can trust me. i will have a piece of paper with peoples name and their stuff next to it they donated or gave
Originally Posted by ashaltaf View Post
lol or me... they can trust me. i will have a piece of paper with peoples name and their stuff next to it they donated or gave

If you think you can handle being a bank manager.
I will see what the others think.
:D
yes i do im very organized. and plus i can save it on my comp of wat people give me
nvm mind this idea i have another idea. its orginal i think. how bout UNCE trade center. no bank required. u trade items/ give items to other players. allies can get in this trade center too. wat do u think blam? if u like it tell me and ill start thread or u start thread