Toribash
Original Post
+Clan Support

Welcome!
Well this is organization was mainly made to help out new clans suceed in becoming official and helping out clans improve. I am hoping to gather some people who will be happy to help out and not joke around. If you have any questions about this org and your on clan,pm me or one of our fellow members. I myself have helped out a few clans and I hope to see the future members of this clan do aswell. Well if you need clan help or wanna help out this is the right place to be.

Official Helpers
Dex
----

Normal Helpers
WarMedic
Mishmosh
Affei

Want to be a Clan Helper? Fill out this form:

Name:
Gmt:
Why do you want to be a Clan helper?:
Why should I pick you to be a Clan Helper?:
Have any experience with helping Clans?:
Ban/Frac History:
Info about you:

Are you a Clan in Need? Fill out this:

Clan name:
Link to DSC:
Whats the main problem?:

Tag Usage
Well if you want to promote and get us know the tags you may use are "CH","ClanH", or "Clan Helper". Which ever you perfer best for you.

Rules
1. no flamming
2. Keep focus
3. Respect the clan you are helping
4. Try your best

Current Helped Clans From this Org:
Pigs
Bonez
God

Clan Helpers banking:
All donations Can be sent to ClanH
Current Tc: 0

Irc Channel #ClanHelpers
Come Here if you have any questions about this org or Clan Stuff

(Will be Updated Soon!)
Last edited by Sil; Aug 2, 2010 at 11:10 PM.
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)
An organisation to help clans.

Originally Posted by Dex View Post
Welcome!
Well this is organization is mainly based on helping out clans improve and prosper. I am hoping to gather some people who will be happy to help out and not joke around. If you have any questions about this org and your on clan,pm me or one of our fellow members. I myself have helped out a few clans and I hope to see the future members of this clan do aswell. Well if you need clan help or wanna help out this is the right place to be.

You could word that to say, to help new clans succeed in becoming official.

You should get some qualifications for this too: http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achie....php?achid=148
Last edited by Fish; Aug 1, 2010 at 05:11 AM.
Why do you want to be a Clan helper?: I love to be Generos,I am A good friend,and i can maybe give a few aikido lessons to people.
Why should I pick you to be a Clan Helper?: Because i will help out quite a bit for clans and i will auction full aqua and donate the tc i make
Have any experience with helping Clans?: No. but i help a few clan leaders by telling them they should make a recruit room not go into rooms and shout out and not to let just anyone in.
Ban/Frac History: Well I hardly ever get ether
Info about you: Well I am a 13 year old I am Mexican i am in middle school i live in San Diego (South Side Fu!)
The app was good, but I would suggest you come back when you are more experienced.
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)