UberAwesom - Blue Belt
zarky - 3rd Dan
Members
UberAwesom - Blue Belt
zarky - 3rd Dan
uglykitty3 - GB
jkl777- 2nd Dan
Qweased777 - Black Belt
Please Note These are our active members. Other members do not deserve to be on the wall if they never play ingame.
GB - Getting Belt

Recuters
DarkGaia8
And high ranks...

Schoolin

Allies:

Enemys:

Clan Bank:LilSonny (Donations Exepted)
3183 TC

Clan story
God is made out of people who are GODS at playing Toribash. We always want to help and have revenge on anyone who wants to step in our way. . Who have very good skills in Toribash and others.
But at one point we formed because of all the nasty things being said to us. To take revenge we have to FIGHT.

Clan aim
Have fun take care of each other and become official.
Clan tag: [God]
-----
App
Qi:
Belt:
*Special Skills(aka texture,vid,ect)
How active are you 1/10:
Why do you choose us?:
2 replays:
Blue Belts And Under Will Be Schooled.

Last edited by Sonny12; Aug 1, 2010 at 11:32 PM. Reason: Lilmali97 gettin on my nervs

edit, I hope you have more than just this man...
I bought a subscription to Wibbles so I think this quote is necessary,
"Be careful when gazing into the void, for it gazes back"
you dont accept any mean comments...
so that rules out critisism too, how do you move forward without knowing what we are doing wrong.
ummm, I think it is noted somewhere that it is not advised that you create a clan on a whim, ahhhh yeah.

Goodluck, you WILL need it.
*Meanwhile Below*
Yeah your missing clan story application form and allies and enemies list etc etc. Anyways good luck i guess also set some clan goals...
[OLDA]|[Ultimate]|Order of Taekkyon| ex-GameMaster
Questions concerns? Pm me
You guys should pm my buddy Dex for clan help. He's really good. also when you add single allied I would like to be apart of it plz
Clan story
God is made out of people who are GODS at playing Toribash. We always want to help and have revenge on anyone who wants to step in our way. . Who have very good skills in Toribash and others.
But at one point we formed because of all the nasty things being said to us. To take revenge we have to FIGHT.

Clan aim
Have fun and not be a competitive clan.

You are getting "made fun of" because everyone in your clan including you is pissing other people off, making them want to make fun of you.

What the hell? Not be competitive? How are you going to have clan wars and get your reputation up if you aren't competitive? This is a competitive rag doll fighting game. Not a run around riding ponies game.