Toribash
Original Post
Toribash 'Government' CORRUPT
Hi, recently i was playing a game with some of the "trifoce", "Spirit", and some other clans i dont remember (They busted in the room and claimed they'd run it over), so i asked a simple question if i can join the "Spirit" clan, and they say no. So, you know, w/e forget u i keep playing. I beat the first "Spirit" contender, idk what his name is, but his head had like..."This side up" on it, then i lost next round and the spirit clan's like "Dude, u sucxxorz alchemist" and i dont rmembr what i said, (Probably stfu or somthing) and theyre like "Watch your tongue alchemist, our leader is an admin!" so we kept playng and we got into like a flame war and i got kicked...W T F.

Corrupt 'government' of admins and cocky people need to be KICKED. NOT ME.

edit-

oh, okay. thanx for unerstanding.
Last edited by Alchemist; Jan 14, 2008 at 12:29 AM. Reason: reply to 3vi1
So it's obvious that the Spirit members were acting as multiplaying-quasi-American-teenagers do. You're correct, they were being blatant idiots, on your side of the story at least.

Also, don't worry about being banned. suomynona is an admin for a reason.
Last edited by 3vi1; Jan 14, 2008 at 01:04 AM. Reason: Removed capitalisation
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Welcome to the pleasant dictatorship of the Toribash community. Please take your pansy shit elsewhere, or learn to deal with it. If you're really having a problem, PM an admin, don't make a thread.

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
^ what evil said
yeah, suo is from what ive heard, a good and fair admin, and for them to use the "advantage" of an admin leader, thats just ridiculous, now, dont necessarily not listen to them, because then you can get into trouble, but just shrug it off and maybe tell suo himself... btw, evil... whats teh haxor forumites that i just saw in your sig?
Since when did I become Asian?
Ha, lord_inq's hardline attitude amuses me for all the wrong reasons. While player complaints should go by PM to admin, I don't see anything wrong with this thread for the moment.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
What type of room were you in? A public or a clan's server?
Tripstone says: heh
Tripstone says: clanless sucks
masterjepo says: Evolution isn't any better
masterjepo says: Cave man
i dont know if it was public or private, i think it was clan but not skye clan. It wasnt close enuf t o the bottom.
There is a league match going on I think. Your not allowed to be in there while it is going on.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
-U.S. Army Training Notice
*breaks door*
Spirit is an elite clan. They have every reason to be jackasses. And i find it quite impossible that they would let in a person that is not recognized, or respected by the Toribash community.
Last edited by DarkEnergy; Jan 14, 2008 at 01:20 AM. Reason: My typing has decreased. I feel ashamed.
Dark + Alex 7: Erasus. My last vid.
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=gTqreMUqBBc