Toribash
Original Post

To all ROAR members,
we had a few nice months of being together.For one momment,we made ROAR really stable.We even applied for officialnes,but saddly - rejected.Since most of you gave up and decided to quit,i feel bad to announce that ROAR is closed for a long time.
TC WILL BE RETURNED TO THE PEOPLE WHO DONATED,BUT THE AMMOUNT WILL BE REDUCED,DURRING THE REJECTION OF THE COUNCIL.

ANNOUNCMENTS

1.ROAR got rejected along with the rest 3 clans
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Due to all this whining about the really long wait, I have decided to announce the council's decisions.

I'm sorry to say that Pride, Froyo, Roar and Subway were all rejected. I have PMed all the leaders regarding who to send the refund to (except for 2handclap cause he got himself banned). Delaid will send you your 30k refunds whenever he gets around to it.

ATTENTION
2.Dear ROAR members,
Hipotibor will be making free avatars,sigs,heads and sets of any kind
for ROAR members only.Post an application of what you exactly want in this thread and be patient.And please, DONT RESELL THE ART HIPOTIBOR IS PROVIDING OR YOU WILL BE KICKED FROM ROAR AND REPORTED.
Thank you :P

A great toribash player named hipotibor was captured by some corrupted toribashians.Deep in the dungeon he was locked,some people could still hear his roar of anger.A group of rebelions - Boltskii,TBNINJA and Swaer came in to the dungeon and freed hipotibor.On that day,that group of rebelions united and started recruiting more brave toribash soldiers in their quest to bring down the evil toribashians.On that day, ROAR was born

Hipotibor - Ldr

TBNINJA - Video and Texture maker

Swaer - Inactive =/

Diogo95 - Elite

kamil303 - Elite

BTSbank is the bank account of the clan.
current amount: 30k TC

Nickname:
belt: ( needs to be atleast black)
Why do you want to join ROAR:
Forum Active: (Yes/No)
Ingame Active: (Yes/No)
Any special skills you have: ( Texturing,Art,Video and Replay making etc)
Post Examples of your skills: (if you have any)
Why should we pick you:
GameCard:

hipotibor
Crazymen21
Boltskii
swaer
tbninja

-no flaming
-be respectful to fellow members
-post in this dsc atleast once a day
-act natural,be cool

None

warr33
crazymen21
touchstone

bogdanz
antiaustin
junibug
razorish
CDSONIC01

TUF
TUU
Ninja

[ ] Become official
[x] Get 50k in the bank
[x] Send the application to Delaid
[x] get 5 members
[ ] get 10 members
Last edited by BTSbot; Dec 29, 2010 at 05:47 PM. Reason: magic
i will make banners and i will pm the other members with new dsc link
EDITED: succesfully i pmed all clan members
WHAT THE F**K hipo why you made dsc with your account? (facepalm)
BIG FAIL. now i cant edit it!
And go online on skype!!!!!!!
Last edited by boltskii; Dec 8, 2010 at 07:16 PM.
im sad the forum got hacked =(, and i lost all my stuff too like items to Qi. But im just glad the clan is back together and still posting. =P
the banners you made are too small.i'll pm fish about deleting this thread so i can post it with the bot.