Ranking
Original Post
Daxx Vengeance {Dark vs Light ep. 2 part 2}
Ok lets restore and finish this event.

Second part!
ART

===New Demon and Pure Leader===
After all demons died, Daxx need to bring back to life new Leader of demon force alliance. So Light Alliance need leader too. Cause Daxx turned to Dark side.
There will be series of hotseat battles.

Mod is aikidobigdojo.tbm

The demon and pure warrior that will fail less during one hour of fights will be the new leaders.

250k to each leader.

LIST:

pure side
ferrock2 - 7 points
2solid4snakes - 7 points
Prada - 7 points
Tarantu1a - 5 points
Taiga13 - 5 points
nikosefs - 7 points

demon side
Jimbobwe - 9
Radogoshi - 4 points
AkumaBeast -
wwolfer -11 points
KillaDalt -6 points

Google cache failed to show me all last changes, so Guys i need help. Who was in the list on each side? I guess i missed someone.

----------------------
One more thing. Each guy that will beat partisipant of this event in a hotseat, will get 5k.

Last edited by nblx; Dec 25, 2010 at 11:11 PM.
I've been wondering for some time, how do you partake in this event? Because this seems pretty cool to join (thing is, I don't know if spots are even open so yeah....quote and comment away! )o) )
no entering for hotseat, just finishing it. first part is over and destroyed by hackers.

Ferrock did hotseat with 7 losses.. every player against was really strong, so i guess its just bad luck..
Last edited by nblx; Dec 14, 2010 at 05:40 PM.
well...

next week im gona be on vacations so im free for this nblx
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
/off topic maybe
I'm looking at Radogoshi's picture for the 10th time and I still can't decipher what it is. Will someone tell me what IT is? Cause, right now I see some sick thing: Hulk.