Ranking
Original Post
Gief Teh Halp Pl0x
Pardon my 1337-speak =\

but simply put, i cannot login to the game, i can login to forums ( because i am posting this) but not the game, i put the same password in, but EVERY server i try to login i lose connection with, and yes, i do have version 3.1
Make sure that Toribash is being allowed by your firewall and/or router.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Hm. Odd.

Does Toribash tell you anything when you're disconnected?
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
oh, i cant EVEN connect,as soon as i get on it says "connection failed" yet i can connect to the server list and all
There could be a few things that might be causing this, but I'm afraid I'll be clutching at straws for the most part.
- Make sure you're running Toribash as administrator
- Try servers throughout the list
- Try at some other time
- Mail [email protected]
1. I am
2. Done em all
3.meh, not preferable, but whatever
4.no email, ant cant be arsed to sign up for yahoo or whatever

oh, and note i can get to the server list, i can see whos in the server and all, but i cannot connect myself
Last edited by Someone4956; Jan 24, 2008 at 05:15 AM.
Please post here the contents of the file stderr.txt , its in Toribash folder.
says its blocked by my zone alarm =\

yet its allowed in the settings =\...i have an idear

hmmm. allowed all around =\ yet still nothing
Last edited by Someone4956; Jan 24, 2008 at 09:28 PM.