Ranking
Original Post
[PF]Toripro and other wimps.
So I was fighting with this guy in pro server and kicked his leg off. Well this brave chap quitted as he saw he was losing. What happens after this? Does the quitter lose or will the fight end unresolved?

This happens way too often. I'm very surprised that Toribash has gathered so many wimpy kids and other scum of the internet.

Well done [PF] clan!
Re: [PF]Toripro and other wimps.
You still gain points for "winning".

I don't know about the wimp. They may get points for loosing.
I has a flavour
Hey, if you inarguably win, don't argue. Means more points AND another go for you.

Plus, I've never seen Toripro just quit randomly, so I'm not quite sure why he's your example. I see far more unregistered players quitting when they're about to lose.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Its never happened to me in over 300 matches so it can't be a frequent problem.
Perhaps he had to leave?

i'm in [PF], and I would never quit during a match so don't compare us all.

these are the posts that really make me mad.

they see one person quit and then they blame everyone in the clan
what if his internet cuts out when he was losing..
Hey, half the time I'm playing I get disconnected...so if you see me quit you know why >.<
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
aye, its a big problem in the demo servers, but I have not seen it in the registered servers.

In the demo servers, I have seen it where 1 person kept repeatedly winning. 1 guy quit half-way through a match and then in about 5 seconds, the rest of the room had quit :o

This is why I dont play in the demo servers.

Remember, there may not be someone in the registered servers, but if you wait in a registered server for a few minutes (i have only had to wait 5 minutes myself) someone else will join in
I has a flavour
Or you could always spam "PRO JUDO! QUICK" in the IRC channel
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
Ok. I won. Fine... I wasn't sure about it. But quitting is still a bit unsporty.

AND I don't know for sure, if he dropped because of connection problems or if something urgent came up. But I have this itching that he saw the fight's outcome was clear and left. I've seen this happen quite some times, so I was a bit crumpy.