Toribash
Original Post
[FREE TEX] Minimalism Art Movement on Toribash?
I'm fed up with people telling others that the only good head is a busy head with detail and life like attributes.
I made this account to foster a movement in toribash art -- specifically in texturing.
While i don't quite have 50k i would at some point like to make a clan dedicated to this movement and how it relates to art as well as fighting and movement.

now what i've done with these heads is taken bare geometric forms and used the mapping as a tool instead of a hindrance to be overcome.

so i present to you these heads -- without spinnys, purposefully -- there will be 10 heads and they will all be free, however, one person only will be allowed to use them and i would like to form a clan as stated above with everyone who has taken one of these heads to be a member, 10 in total. So how it will work is like this: post below the number of the head you would wish to own and i will place your name next to the head. Now please note that if you already have a head texture/other textures that you would like to keep please do not take a texture because i would like to have a blank slate with only the head texture as they were intended to be viewed, black on white, without other colors or interference.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Head #1:

Head #2:

Head #3:

Head #4:

Head #5:

Head #6:

Head #7:

Head #8:

Head #9:
Good fact that 75% of tb people like either noob heads or super detailed heads
but when u make a head u should think what it looks like 90% of those will get fucked up and theyre ugly anyway
Whats Cookin? Smells Like... Burnt Otsel? WAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by Lapsus View Post
G) The art board is strictly for the buying and selling of art work. As such any 'Free Texture' shops or similar will be closed and the thread maker infracted.

Thread closed.