Toribash
View Poll Results: What should our relationship with Kick be?
Allied
8 Votes / 50.00%
Neutral
3 Votes / 18.75%
Enemies
7 Votes / 43.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
A letter from Kick
This poll is only for TCaP members!

"Recipients: Infants, marduk, Nepo, ravenger, suomynona, Zaarock

Today, 02:28 AM
ekke92

A letter from [Kick]
Hey,

I am Ekke, clan [Kick]’s co-leader.
We were wondering (in order to sort this out...) what kind of relationship our clan should have with yours.
If you are unsure, you can make a poll thread on your own clan board, and have yours and our members vote (or just yours if you wish.)
Doing this would get ourselves a better perspective on who our allies/enemies/neutral are.
Thank you.

-Samule, Ekke, and all of [Kick]

(Please reply with an “Allies,” “Neutral,” or “Enemies.” And maybe a description of why and if you are posting a thread to vote at. Remember, if you make a thread, make it public to make sure you can see that only your members are voting.)

"
Last edited by Infants; Feb 3, 2008 at 01:11 AM.
One time I saw a ghost
Co-leader of ToCatchAPredator [TCaP]
http://www.mabtw.com
mamzn stay off our thread if ur gonna post where ur not supposed to post, infants that one vote for enemies was by someone not in our clan so disreguard it
Care for a spot of game before you die?-Katz 2:17

[TCAP]CLOOGOO
I think we can use all of the friends we can get at this "early" stage in our clan's development. Heck, we don't even have a server yet! We need support to get off the ground and running for a while, before we start making enemies.
You don't need enemies. Skill up on your own. Enemies might get your clan's reputation lowered much and make your members go away, if you're not good enough yet. Look at Fusion, and Syn. ;)
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Hmm... I think having an enemy would be quite enjoyable.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around