Ranking
Original Post
Hello
Hello, Toribashians. Obviously, I'm a new member to the community. So, anyway, I just downloaded Toribash last night and I love it, so I'd like to be a part of this community and talk about moves and such. So, yeah, hi.
Welcome to the world of Toribash
Hail moderators, administrators (mostly adMANistrators), GameKeepers (respect :3 ) and hampa.
Dude called veb, you have to annoy that man. He is this forum's most hated person.
Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post
Dude called veb, you have to annoy that man. He is this forum's most hated person.

Yeah, he claims he's some leet-ass invisible ninja. You see him, ignore what he says - He's not worth the hassle.

And, on another note, welcome to the game! Respect the GameKeepers, obey the Super Moderaters, and worship the Administrators, AdMANistrators, AddMinusTraitors... And all that milarky.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
So you want some moves? go to game section for offline...
If you want online then you should make your own.
Also join as many events as you can because they get you more TC and cool Items
Squid.
Originally Posted by Qegola View Post
Respect the GameKeepers, obey the Super Moderaters, and worship the Administrators, AdMANistrators, AddMinusTraitors... And all that milarky.

D'oh, I surrender. Qegola has better words.
Thanks for the welcoming, guys. Yes, respect, worship and such to the staff. Hope to see some of you guys on multiplayer.
welcome to the world of toribash prepared to be bashed! remember to have fun and dont overly insult ppl.
Deadsy: the day i have Wendy's the first time, is the day the weather goes apeshit
Grimes: Inb4 Al Gore gets a UN resolution banning you from Wendy's.
Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
Thanks for the welcoming, guys. Yes, respect, worship and such to the staff. Hope to see some of you guys on multiplayer.

Qegola is not important. Don't listen to him ever.
Do not phail.

You already use proper grammar and punctuation, so you're better than 98% of the internet.

In other news, welcome to the forums
»You just wasted 5 seconds of your life. Congratulations!«
[m] - 2/29/2008 - Never Forget
Originally Posted by Ownzilas View Post
Do not phail.

You already use proper grammar and punctuation, so you're better than 98% of the internet.

In other news, welcome to the forums

Bah, Ownz got there first. Regardless, hi.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."