Ranking
Original Post
Foot texture upload
Now I've had two foot textures for a while waiting for the upload problem to get fixed. Let's just say I'm fed up.

The upload box is nowhere to be seen:
http://content.screencast.com/media/...0_00000011.png
(the little arrow is just something I added on acident, ignore that)

To get rid of stupid questions - Yes, I have activated my textures.
And yes, I do have the FF 3.0 beta, but please, ofcourse I've tried diffrent browsers.

An older thread about this sugested IE. Well that's a load of bull. IE is the most shittiest offical browser ever created, and people learn to code exclusivly for IE, and that's probally the case with foot textures.

Besides, I'm on a Mac, so IE is not an option. I'm not exactly dieing to upload my foot textures, but seriously, I've had them since day one. The problem should have been solved by now.
Last edited by Yiep; Feb 23, 2008 at 03:23 PM.
I'm gonna go with "No"
Despite your skepticism, IE does work. It was probably me who suggested that; I had to switch to that from Firefox to upload the textures. I also still can't see the upload box in Firefox, and others (like yourself) appear to have this problem with various browsers. However, some users have been able to get the box to appear on Firefox.

So I don't know what's going on here. However, you're correct, the problem should have been fixed by now.

What specific browsers have you tried? Have you tried mailing support on [email protected] to see if they can offer any help?
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
I see all of the textures, and I'm in Firefox.

Weird....
Originally Posted by Sepulcher View Post
God i almost sufficated after i gagged on the water i was drinking right when i saw this

MDP/Switch/Evan says (9:57 PM):
well, your "File" turned out to be a cuple of pics with a cock.
WindWakers Leader Gamers Signature On.Toribash
gamer, are you using the latest version of Firefox? If not, then what version are you using?
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Originally Posted by gamer View Post
I see all of the textures, and I'm in Firefox.

Weird....

Me too.
:D
same problem. Never had it before. Used to be able to upload heads no problem.

Now its showing up in the custom folder, and its on the textures box online in the user cp but not in game.

I have everything set right. I mean RGB and Bit wise. But its irritating.
[RelaxAll]
Originally Posted by 3vi1 View Post
Despite your skepticism, IE does work. It was probably me who suggested that; I had to switch to that from Firefox to upload the textures. I also still can't see the upload box in Firefox, and others (like yourself) appear to have this problem with various browsers. However, some users have been able to get the box to appear on Firefox.

So I don't know what's going on here. However, you're correct, the problem should have been fixed by now.

What specific browsers have you tried? Have you tried mailing support on [email protected] to see if they can offer any help?

To truly understand why IE is the worst browser ever you must be a decent webdesigner ;)

I have tried the following:
Firefox 2.x relases
Firefox 3.x relases
Safari
Omniweb
Camino
Shiira
Flock
Even Macintosh Internet Explorer 5.2.3 (which by the way is even worse than the Windows relase of IE)
(yes, I have quite alot of browsers. Something you kinda need if you're creating websites)

No, I havent mailed them. Although that was my first thought after I posted this thread. Going to mail them at once.
I'm gonna go with "No"
I didn't suggest that IE isn't crap. I know that it is. My point was that despite IE being a crap browser, I was able to upload foot textures using it.

Regardless, try talking to Support.
Is this topic still active? I found that when you change Forum Styles, your foot upload boxes magically appear.. Worked for me!
Check out my head shop! Cheap and cool at the same time!
Originally Posted by Bones1138 View Post
Is this topic still active? I found that when you change Forum Styles, your foot upload boxes magically appear.. Worked for me!

Yeah! I just noticed that aswell! Sweet =)
I'm gonna go with "No"