Toribash
Original Post
[Music] Dubstep

Wanted to get Toribash's opinion, criticise etc :> (and yeah Cowl is my online alias)
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Pretty nice marcopolooo drops pretty niceee but other parts around the drop some alot more trancey or dancey than dub. In the usual dub tune I listen to (i'm quite an enthusiast) its slower beats around the drop with a mellow tune.

Good tune though s'more of a Clubstep or a Trancestep, gratz on creating a new genre bro (:
Not really feeling the drop, you've done better imo. Also i think you could branch out a bit from the standard Vowel voice.

Everything else is great, your mastering is really good, check out this guys channel, he has awesome tuts for massive. http://www.youtube.com/user/nzmusic101
I really enjoyed it. I enjoyed it enough that in my listening I forgot I was reviewing it.
-----
I went back and listened to all of your songs. Fucking hell, they're awesome.
Last edited by Murmayder; Mar 13, 2011 at 01:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
I use Fruity Loops 9 and mostly NI Massive for the WOMPWOMP
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
i didnt hear a real drop as well... but goddamnit... quite nice sh-... stuff in there...
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
It's a nice beat
I liked how it dropped in it's quite catchy I can't get it out of my head.
nice one Marco.
Originally Posted by Marco View Post
I use Fruity Loops 9 and mostly NI Massive for the WOMPWOMP

Heh nice, i recently started experimenting with these two and i found out that Massive is really good at making nice wobbles.