Toribash
Original Post
Server Question
This may sound silly, but I noticed that there's no Intermediate or Semipro Twinsword servers. Is there any specific reason for this? When I registered I played in the beginner server with that mod, but since the only other one that shares the mod is Blackbelt, now that I'm above yellow I can't play that mod.

Anyway, just wondering.
Yea they used to have Twinsword for intermediate but now I'm not sure what happened to it, but I don't think they have twinsword at all for semi-pro.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
You can make your own room simply by typing /join personalroomname. Then you can change the mod a freely as you'd like.

There isn't a specific reason why there isn't a room like that, maybe they did have it but it got bugs.
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.
Yeah I know you can make your own, but you can't earn TC that way, only experience. I mean it's still the game and stuff, it'd just be nice to have a (lack of a better word) "official" server I can play on. Not really a big deal, though.
Servers will come and go.
They are taken down from time to time for maintenace, coding, etc.
When you notice that a server is taken down, just make one, join another one, or just play on single player.
BAD LUCK