Toribash
Original Post
why did hampa remove win betting prize
i mean if someone won he takes 10 tc per every 100 tc was betted on his oppention....why did hampa remove it? it was better old way
Ayyyy

Exactly. I recall u could get max 1000 anyhow if u won so it's not even an unreasonable amount the winner of the match gets, and this also lessens the amount of purportedly lost matches don't you think?
Originally Posted by loay1234
why did hampa remove it? it was better old way

He never removed it. The system was changed so that the max you could win was 1000tc to avoid exploiting the system with farmers and etc.
Do you have any proof it was removed? Because somehow I doubt it.
It is removed and you'd know it if you have been playing gmbet servers lately. There is no longer profit to the winner whatsoever- just check it out by logging in and going to gmbetting which is on now.
just go gmbetting some time and cheek if the guy who is playing won cheek if he wins any tc or no
Ayyyy

Hmm... I guess i'm wrong then. I have seen a fair few bans relating to bet farming lately. This may be the case.
i still like old system better btw how can they farm betting this looks wired style of farming?
Ayyyy

Removing that feature doesn't make farming any less profitable..... If it does explain why