Ranking
Original Post
the game glitched I LOST 4K TC
i was playing toribash like usual and i typed "lol nice move man" and nothing happened so i typed it again, and yet again nothing. so i just wit thinking their connection is messed up and then all of a sudden it said "*fajuby305 has bet 4000tc. WHAT THE HECK!!! if any GM's aere looking at this please help i just got jacked out of 4000tc which i was going to put to good use. please help ..... or i might just have to kill a kitty. LOL
Are you sure that you didn't type /bet tori 4000? Because according to your trade history you lost 4k in a bet. :3
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
This is a bug that only shows up rarely. I've tried it before. With a bit more TC though.
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
Doesn't sound like a bug to me, sounds like someone lost a bet and is trying to claim his TC back. I have never heard of this "bug" before and I honestly doubt it exists.
im telling you i didnt bet but it said i did. and yes i am tryign to claim my TC back, because it was taken from me for no reason. i did not type the /bet command, i am sure of it. i would like my TC back plz help me!
Fajuby there is no chance that you can get your TC recovered. The same thing happened to me. You will have to life with it.
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
It apened with me, it's a bug.
You betted on start or on last frames?
~ [Tribe]Shade ~