Toribash
Original Post
Step inside please...

Hey Atheists,

My name is brother John, and I despise every single one of you. All of you are blaspheming, immoral, devil worshipers who spend every second of their day denying the existence of a higher being. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever read a bible? I mean, I guess it's fun wandering around ignoring the one and only messiah, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than defecating on Jesus's shroud.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the bible study team, and said the most prayers in church.
What religious activities do you take part in, other than "Worshiping the porcelain God"? I also get a lot of praise from the local community, and have a smart black bible with gold trim (I just read the gospels; Stuff was SO enlightening). You are all sinners who should just repent.
Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bible
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Where is that? I haven't been there since Dec/2008.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Originally Posted by AHD View Post
Where is that? I haven't been there since Dec/2008.

go back to 4chan
sinners...
Its funny how people rage when they get confronted with 4chan.
No matter what is the case.
do people even care about this type of shit on 4chan?
Inactive Due to RL Issues.
But I still love [l]. I also love you.