ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
How are you doing?
On this particular day, how are you managing, fellow Toribashians? Feel free to post whenever, or whatever.
spammy thread eh? I'm doing good, but I don't think this thread belongs here. This would probably even be closed in wibbles.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
Don't see why this couldn't remain here as long as it doesn't lack good posts.

My days been quite nice so far, went fishing, sat around in the sun and now just in getting something to eat. Going back out soon to meet some giiirls. ;o

What about you, SlyBash?
Back for good.
Just came home from a successful meeting with my therapist, I feel slightly renewed and more energetic than usual. Walked around a bit outside, really nice weather today. I'm pretty hungry, though, so I'll probably get something to eat soon.

And how is your day treating you?

EDIT: This is why I'm holding off on deciding moderators right away. If threads like these turn out to be an interesting/popular topic and/or an interesting read, I don't see any reason why it can't stay.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
my day sucked real bad...i was supposed to go out with my friends but we had to have a "familly night" thing :/.
check this thread out :D
i am the man with the power
Well,I've been studying all day with bits of "toribash breaks" inbetween,so yeah haven't stepped outside of the house.
Your messed up world enthrills me
Not bad to be honest, although I do think I have some sort of a sinus infection, going to get it checked out in a few hours.
Saddly can't make it to the german toricon, Rutz meamme0 destiny etc. Have to go to bulgaria on a family thing. Bad news.
Just moved out of my old house, new room is cool, back sore from helping out.

Applied to mod this nice board though.
Words can't convey how shit things are, so I'll leave it at that.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you