Ranking
Original Post
Important!
Make sure you vote for Toribash in the "Independent Game of the Year" award at Game Tunnel. http://gametunnel.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?p=1396#1396

It is at the top of EVERY page you go to on the forums as an ad, AND it's posted as a sticky on this board. But we only have 11 votes and the sticky (posted on the 6th) has 28 views. So this is just for you all to read since you all obviously do not read stickies. It only takes a few minutes to sign up, and we can't let a craptacular game like Aveyond or Steam Brigade beat us.

Re: Important!
I swear I voted for gameshadow one and ill vote on the other one tommorow I SWEAR
You're so weak you're like Kool-aid without sugar.
do you need to subscribe or somethin to vote?
Don't take life too seriously, you never get out of it alive anyways.
i thought bloodkitty voted like 64 times or something?
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then, by the time you criticize him, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have his shoes
i made an account but it says its inactive what do i do? does it take a second to subsribe you?
Originally Posted by Elbo
i thought bloodkitty voted like 64 times or something?

that was for the game shadow awards, i haven't yet got around to making a ridiculous amount of accounts for that yet ;)
Originally Posted by COM(B)AT
i made an account but it says its inactive what do i do? does it take a second to subsribe you?

youll get an email, it doesnt say anything about it but you get an email almost immediately after registering
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then, by the time you criticize him, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have his shoes
Originally Posted by Elbo
Originally Posted by COM(B)AT

youll get an email, it doesnt say anything about it but you get an email almost immediately after registering

oh ok thanks

+1