Ranking
Original Post
Real Life Advice Thread!
Hey guys, no idea if this is allowed or not , but I was thinking of having an advice thread for some troubled members of Toribash who feel like getting some general feedback from people that are uninvolved in the issue they are facing.

Please be mature guys, I don't want to hear cries of EMO EMO EMO! if someone has a issue, lets try to give some advice, although we can't physically help.

I know this is kinda weird for a gaming forum, just some people place a large focus of their life/time on this community so lets add another feature to help it out

So whats the opinion on this?
A Man Of The World...
Probably the most nessecary to getting away from this game, is to realize how immature things can get and to realize how things aren't that big of a deal, and its just a game.
so this is like a how do i get my cock sucked by a hot girl thread?
(If thats what one wants >.>)
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
First of all, you don't go up to the hot girl, asking for her to suck your cock. That's an insult.

Also I don't think girls in general appreciates that kind of angling into a relationship x)
Originally Posted by CMon View Post
First of all, you don't go up to the hot girl, asking for her to suck your cock. That's an insult.

Also I don't think girls in general appreciates that kind of angling into a relationship x)

I think thats where my fatal error lies then.

Anyways, Lets keep it clean people, if people have problems, they're welcome to ask.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Hmm I'll be the first to ask advice

What is a 13 year old boy to do with 1 hour of time on his hand he has a camera and laptop ?
Its an lol.
Originally Posted by CMon View Post

Works more often than you'd expect =]
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Originally Posted by spritecat View Post
Hmm I'll be the first to ask advice

What is a 13 year old boy to do with 1 hour of time on his hand he has a camera and laptop ?

Smash your laptop, and record it on camera.
Tripstone says: heh
Tripstone says: clanless sucks
masterjepo says: Evolution isn't any better
masterjepo says: Cave man
Originally Posted by NutHug View Post
Works more often than you'd expect =]

I was just putting it in an age-relevant context. Frunk, as a 13-year-old, would likely have a harder time with that pickup line than me and you.