Toribash
Give it a few minutes, that happens commonly, and is cured by simply restarting the client, and waiting a few minutes connect to another room. And your thread title is horrid, remember to sum up your problem in the thread title
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
This happens from time to time, but it seems to be happening more often after the implementation of the new ranking system.
Do what Ray said, and restart the TB client.
If it still doesn't work after restarting the client at least 2 times, report back here.
Be sure that the room you're trying to join doesn't have any common restrictions.
BAD LUCK
What room(s) are you trying to join?
(And no one told you to restart your computer. Just restarting the toribash application would've been fine.)
BAD LUCK
There are some rooms that are locked so you cannot join. There are also rooms where you need to be within a certain belt width to join.
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
If you're trying to join "Gmbetting", that room may have reached it's maximum number of players.
Are you experiencing any difficulty joining other servers?
BAD LUCK
It could have been full.
Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. War is just a crime paid for by the pain of the defeated...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]