Toribash
Original Post
School program, artwork request
Okay, I am currently developing a system to be used in a local primary school, I am not going to get into the background of this project as it really isn't relevant so I'll keep it simple. What I need is 10 created characters, which can be chosen by students to represent them through-out the system. Kinda like an avatar. I was going to create fully customizable characters but what with time constraints etc this isn't now a possibility. I can handle interface design, but this really isn't my strong point so I'm coming to you guys for help.

Specifications
Okay, so as I said 10 characters. 5 boys, 5 girls. You really don't need to get creative as I know exactly what I need and I'll list it below. Also keep in mind the finished project will be used by 7 - 8 year old children.

Boys:
Skateboarder: Skate styled, sort of punk type dude.
Soccer player: Generally sporty looking character.
Race car driver: Sort of like the Stig (Top Gear) white jump suit, holding a racing helmet.
Rockstar: Typical rockstar appearance, holding a guitar.
Nerd: White lab coat type guy.

Girls:
Skater girl: Same style as above but in a female version.
Glam Faggot: Barbie styled, all dress up and princessy.
Sporty girl: Generally sporty, perhaps based on Netball.
Nerdy chick: White lab coat type character.
Rockstar: Same style as above in a female version.

Okay the specifications for these. Make them any size but they need to be vectors, I'll be doing a lot of re-sizing in the design process and can't even give you a rough size. Flexibility is extremely important. I need full head to toe images of the characters that are reasonably consistent. I also need a shoulders up image that differs slightly, for example a change in facial expression.

I am willing to pay 500,000TC and an icon texture for completed works. PM me if you need more information. Good luck.
Last edited by Fee; May 5, 2011 at 06:47 PM.
I will get started on this tonight. My brother is an excellent artist with a pencil and I'm somewhat familiar with GIMP so i think We'll collaborate on something ^_^ I will try to have sketched WIPs up tonight. If not, I will PM them to you tomorrow.
I'll try, i'll make them 800x800 size so you can resize them
I bought a subscription to Wibbles so I think this quote is necessary,
"Be careful when gazing into the void, for it gazes back"
I think i can do it
-----
Also when will this end
Last edited by GuloWrath; May 3, 2011 at 11:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

click here

Originally Posted by EarthFoxx View Post
Can I PM you with the WIP's?

Sure, if you prefer to keep it private.

Originally Posted by GuloWrath View Post
I think i can do it
-----
Also when will this end

I have no end date but I need them ASAP. Hence the large payment.
This sounds really fun to do actually, with a nice reward. How do you like Flash art, Fee?
edit: Oh, derp. Vector is right in the request.