Toribash
Original Post
two crazy ass madmen
here are two F***in Psycho madmen

Note:i dont kick as much cause I mean a bad guy like venom? i'd think he would rather Rip the guy to shreds

i like madman 4 better

madman3.rpl

madman4.rpl
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
i agree, 4 is better, but due to the fact that you moved uke a bit to get a dismember, i would deduct 1 or 2 from the replay, started from an 8, now its a 6 or 7 :/
Since when did I become Asian?
i didnt move uke O_O
if i did it was an accident cause i sometimes press on uke when im trying to do something

do you mean the grabby hand on uke? cause i accidently pressed his hand lol.. i dont think that makes a diffrence
Last edited by 2worlds; Mar 18, 2008 at 09:39 PM.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
watch again >.> you clearly contract elbow, wrist and grab to get his arm off... pause around 350, and youll see
I think he accidentally grabbed the hand and it being relaxed made the elbow sort of curl in and rip uke's own arm off
[DAT]Coolcow
The coolest cow in Toribash
maybe cause if you go http://enikesha.net/toribash/
then submit my replay it shows that i only grip it (and seem to relax already relaxd joints)
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
ok fine... take the grip out and finish it up ok, then itll be back to an 8
the only reason i want it to be done is because the grip may be partially the cause of the arm coming off, if its not, im sorry i wasted your time, if it is, then... well yeah
agh im trying to copy it but its being a real pain to copy it

Wow..just look edit it when i grip the hand accidently and dont do anything..the arm doesnt come off >.>

also JDawg you've seen my early madmen right?
how would you compare these to my old ones? am i like getting better?
Last edited by 2worlds; Mar 18, 2008 at 10:02 PM.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ