Original Post
2worlds
Hey im begining a clan [NO]. One of my members FrankyJJ has recently beat

2worlds in 2 consecutive bets. He won't leave any of members alone, saying

he will cause everyone to vote no in a poll unless he gets a rematch. If you

could please get him to stop would be apprecitated and wouldnt have to

report.

Thanks
he said his mouse stopped working, so i said pick someone except iceman. And no one wnated to do it. So i said he should do it. but he said his mouse doesnt work. And i was forced to fight iceman Cause he wouldnt Play me Even though i technically won.
I said ok Tivo. But no. It had to be iceman. And i lost. Then i was cheated out of 2.2k Even though i never agreed to it. Now all his clanmates are saying that i said Yes iceman, when i know i said not iceman. Now he's Just being an ass to me.
and he also has another comp which mouse works just fine
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Ok if you said NO to me, which of course you didn't, then why did you fight me in the first place? You left that out of your excuse, please explain.

EDIT: Also i had to beat you 4 times in a row, which you must have been over confident and didnt think i could. Then to add on more franky still fought you with only the keyboard moving 4 joints a turn and you still lost.
Last edited by Iceman; Mar 22, 2008 at 04:03 AM.
Because he wouldnt Let me fight anyone Else And he wasnt gonna mail me the Money.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Well then you should have been patient and not fought me huh? You could have waited till later and fought him for the last fights. You have no argument.
Well He woulda forgot about it, Pretend to, and besides, He had another fully working mouse so I was cheated.
Last edited by 2worlds; Mar 22, 2008 at 05:00 AM.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
Ok if you said NO to me, which of course you didn't, then why did you fight me in the first place? You left that out of your excuse, please explain.

EDIT: Also i had to beat you 4 times in a row, which you must have been over confident and didnt think i could. Then to add on more franky still fought you with only the keyboard moving 4 joints a turn and you still lost.

Ya, he won once. But not 3 times.
he still had to win 3 more times.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
No, he didnt you agreed to fight me, i won all 4 times. Thats enough for you to pay him right there. But yet after all your crying and bitching, being the nice guy franky is, played you anyways and still beat you.

Also, this is not about the bet really to me, i couldnt give a shit. But you borught NO into this, I wont have any of that.

End of conversation for me, I will check to see what your leader says. I wont say anything more to your comments personally.
Hey, he had another comp to play on, but He said that AFTER i paid you guys.
explain that
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
just to clarify, i am not part of NO and have no association with them, besides they are good friends. I have no idea why my name was dropped in this conversation.
Are you new to Toribash and looking to join a clan? Join [NEWB]
Clan Newb Toribash Thread
ClanNEWB.com