Toribash
Original Post
How do i make a sphere Texture
Like a spinning texture for a 512x head i'm selling one of my old old textures and don't have a 512x head texture again.... so ya how can i
-----
Also is there a way to do that with a whole set i only have the 128x head texture
Last edited by airstrike6; Jun 28, 2011 at 06:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
No need to recreate the wheel with a long winded set of instructions. Here's a link to head spinning from tutorials section. This is for gimp, there are other methods depending on the effect you want and type of program you wish to use. Head spinning with gimp.
You can make the head animation at any size you want but at larger sizes it will spin more slowly. If you are selling the item using the boards there are rules to how you portray your textures, see the applicable board rules.
Last edited by 1handclap; Jun 28, 2011 at 06:14 AM.
imageshack doesnt support anymore animated images. you need to upgrade first to use it. try other image sharing sites like others said.
~knight zero~
Originally Posted by airstrike6 View Post
Also is there a way to do that with a whole set i only have the 128x head texture

You could take a a small video of your Tori slowly spinning with the set on and turn it into a .gif

boricua