Ranking
Original Post
How to do an Armbar?
I need step by step instructions on how to do an armbar in free play mode. Please answer.
what's an armbar?
-----
now I got it. I recommend to watch videos of it and try imagining yourself and the tori on how to do it.
like this one

Why do you want to know the step by step? Its more fun when you are actually doing it yourself. Post it in the replay thread and everyone will be amazed
Last edited by KZero07; Jul 6, 2011 at 10:19 AM. Reason: fixed video
~knight zero~
ambar? i never heard it but it's sounds great
Seniman Elektronik Indonesia | GATA
Got any questions ? Throw me a PM or just mention @toriabiz on Twitter
You can't.

That's because it requires a complex joint movements which is far difficult by for your level.

Also, i have never seen any successful submission moves used in toribash but you can imagine it and try.
"The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend." ~Prince Rey
Originally Posted by Reynax View Post
You can't.

That's because it requires a complex joint movements which is far difficult by for your level.

Also, i have never seen any successful submission moves used in toribash but you can imagine it and try.

Don't discourage him, he can if he practices, but I doubt there are any step by step instructions. I do believe it's possible though, maybe it's already been done because I feel as if I have seen it before.
Last edited by cube; Jul 6, 2011 at 06:47 AM.
<Fish> How is being a dumbass a form of venting? Is this some sort of flatulence related joke?
Originally Posted by Reynax View Post

I've seen a succesful armbar before, although it wasn't really beautiful, but the person managed to dm the arm with it.

Technicaly speaking it should be possible to dm a part with a submission move since it it possible (although hard) to dm by simply pulling a part hard enough (or over-extending)

As for the step-by-step, here's all I've got:

1) grab the arm

2) get behind him (or on his back, if he's on the ground)

3) pull the arm back as hard as you can

steps 1) and 2) are interchangable
Last edited by PanzerSoul; Jul 6, 2011 at 06:54 AM.
Thanks Gorman!.

Actually, you can do it but it takes patience to do it perfectly. You can also do modding so that you cant get the right thrust, force, velocity, etc. But that's a little difficult doing trail and error.
-----
Look at my attempt on the move armbar.
Attached Files
armbar attempt.rpl (118.0 KB, 34 views)
Last edited by KZero07; Jul 6, 2011 at 11:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
~knight zero~