Ranking
Original Post
bye guys
im leaveing vortex......im might play again. in other words im leaveing toribash for a little while...... im leaveing vortex because NO ONE IS EVER ON and toribash is getting boring.
DON`T TOUCH ME IMA CRAB,DON`T HURT ME IMA CRAB CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAB!
:I well...well...well... talk about ppl never being on. your never on urself, so Cya, Goodbye,Adios,Hasta La Vista and all the other good bye words that are in a diffrent language that i do not know.

This isnt good with all these people quiting...
|Ex-VorteX Moderator|Gravitation|<3 Wushu |
Long live VorteX in memory
not good at all.. ill be online more once i get my new pc but for now this one can barely handle.
I am evil.
Yeah im getting a new pc soon meaning more activity but this is terrible. We need to go ahead and get rid of the unactive members. I'm gonna go through our members list and see when they were last active... if it's over 3 weeks i think i'm just gonna kick em. We needed stronger more active and devoted players.

(I wish Iceblitz was here...)
|Ex-VorteX Moderator|Gravitation|<3 Wushu |
Long live VorteX in memory
Originally Posted by lolpants View Post
Yeah im getting a new pc soon meaning more activity but this is terrible. We need to go ahead and get rid of the unactive members. I'm gonna go through our members list and see when they were last active... if it's over 3 weeks i think i'm just gonna kick em. We needed stronger more active and devoted players.

just hang tight everyone. ill pull this together. i just need time to upgrade platforms. then ill be so active everyone will rejoin. just watch. . you will see.

also wishing does nothing. you must do to get results.
I am evil.
can i rejoin in a couple of day i left because i didnt have a laptop and it felt like i was just takeing up room for the members but when i get a laptop i will be moar active.........
DON`T TOUCH ME IMA CRAB,DON`T HURT ME IMA CRAB CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAB!
Originally Posted by lolpants View Post

Your wish has been granted (:

Shall we put this clan back together?

Edit: Drone, I shall assist you with putting this clan back on its feet, let me know what you need.
Last edited by Iceblitz; Jul 18, 2011 at 08:53 PM.
Proud Ex-Leader of VorteX
Originally Posted by CrabWithShovel View Post
can i rejoin in a couple of day i left because i didnt have a laptop and it felt like i was just takeing up room for the members but when i get a laptop i will be moar active.........

Imo, we are much a social clan than a skill based one. You don't have to leave for reason like this =)

But yeah, Of course you can.

Heya blitz, good to know you're willing to help.
Grand Overseer of VorteX
Originally Posted by Iceblitz View Post
Your wish has been granted (:

Shall we put this clan back together?

Edit: Drone, I shall assist you with putting this clan back on its feet, let me know what you need.

Well thank you for this offer. .and i accept your aid. all i need you to do. is be Co-leader or leader even. IF psychko approves you to be in those positions.
I am evil.