Toribash
Original Post
What is this madness?
I am having a hard time wrapping my head around this one.

If I am fighting, and, lets say I have 3000 and my opponent as 2000 points. I got hit pretty hard, but I hit him harder. Now we're tumbling backwards, my victory is almost assured.

And then sometime retarded happens: I touch the ground and break my ankle/knee/hip/glute and now my opponent has 10000 points.

However, in the next match; same thing happens. I have 3000 he has 2000. This time, I DON'T break my limb, but he does. HE STILL GETS THE 10000 POINTS!

What the hell, Toribash?
it's just a common problem >_>
maybe he hits your head or you didn't see your ankle/knee/hip/glute etc is broken
Yesterday was a history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift. That's why it's called the present. - Master Oogway (Kungfu Panda)
Common problem I can believe. I've played a few games in the past couple days where I was pinned or had my opponent pinned outside of the dojo in Akido, but it never counted the DQ on either of us.

Yes. I hit the ground hard enough to hurt me and it gives my opponent points for it. Ok, I guess; I am injured. But why does it give my opponent the points again if he breaks his joint in the same fashion?