Original Post
~Aikidobigdojo Training~
~UberDemon's Aikidobigdojo Training~

The prices for lessons are as follows:
1st Lesson: Free
2nd Lesson: 5k
3rd Lesson: 10k
4th Lesson: Free
(Only applying teachers will take the 4th lesson)

The first lesson includes the initial size-up of the player and really depicts what the rest of the lessons will revolve around. Free of charge, what's to lose :3

The second lesson
will be focused on the players main weakness and/or what they believe they need help with.

The third lesson will primarily be focused around saves and $dueling$ techniques including starting moves.(Yes, i know this is not a dueling org, but dueling is what aikidobigdojo is made for, that, and betting)

Once you've completed the 3rd lesson you will have learned all i have to teach you
and you may attempt the 4th lesson to become part of the teaching staff.
~Lessons are private and there may be no spectators~

Students:
MrJingles1

Teachers:
~UberDemon~

Simply post here if interested

Attached Images
UberDemon1.jpg (34.9 KB, 97 views)
Last edited by UberDemon; Aug 7, 2011 at 03:26 AM.
Originally Posted by trikskier View Post
I would like to apply to be a teacher.

Alright I'll test you in-game sometime and we'll go from there.
I swag as a fat person's belly swaggeth as he goeth.
Originally Posted by DrJim View Post
Um...

Why would you sell something people can get from better teachers for free?

The teaching here far exceeds what unibash has to offer.
Originally Posted by MajorKitty View Post
Ok, may you please include more details in your first post?

That would prevent the above.

Resolved. :3
Originally Posted by UberDemon View Post
The teaching here far exceeds what unibash has to offer.

I doubt that highly. Unibash is a culmination of some of the best artists, teachers and modders around. This is a rather pointless org that seems to be only a way to get tc as opposed to actually trying to help people.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
I doubt that highly. Unibash is a culmination of some of the best artists, teachers and modders around. This is a rather pointless org that seems to be only a way to get tc as opposed to actually trying to help people.

The org is simply higher-level/advanced training for people who are willing to pay.
Sure, Unibash is free, but everything comes with a price and whoever pays will be benefited.
-----
The tc is more of a parogative to teach, when things are free you tend to slack and you might not teach to your full potential, where when they pay, you feel like you owe them the teaching therefore you teach better. :o
Last edited by UberDemon; Aug 6, 2011 at 08:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
This seems interesting, so I might try the first lesson to see how good these teachers are.

Btw, what will you be teaching us about, and how long each lesson?
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/