Original Post
[DVG]Du Vrangr Gata

Total Members: 7
Total Pending Members: 0
Total Single Allies: 4
Total Clan allies: 3
Total Single Enemies: 1
Total Clan enemies: 0

There was once a wanderer... He traveled a path the few dared try. It held many dangers and one day the wanderer was attacked but a savage beast. He fought well but he knew he could not match the beast's power as he was about to give up and submit to the inevitable end, a man walked up to the fight and muttered the words of power.. Are fiery bolt shot form his hand and the beast was struck into his chest falling to the ground, dead. The wanderer stared at this man who had saved his life who suddenly fell to the ground in a wave of exhaustion from the spell. The two wanderers stayed together after that day knowing that their power combined could not be matched. They were mistaken... After a while they knew even combined they were not invincible. So they sought out other wanderers on their path and eventually formed Du Vrangr Gata (translated the wandering path). And with the power of many wanderers they became invincible!

Leader:

3rd Dan Black Belt

Co-Leader:
-

Wanderers (elite members):

Shadow241 - 2nd Dan Black Belt

Jibailanjiao - Black Belt

Followers (members):

Lilmike - 2nd Dan Black Belt

Vainehertz - Brown Belt

Thecbeast - Black Belt

Cally - Orange Belt

Pending members:

1.No spamming
2.No flaming
3.No excessive cussing
4.If your inactive for 1 week without reason you will be kicked
5.Be polite
6.Speak understandable english... please
7.Be respectful to those in a higher rank than you
8.Don't cheat/do illegal stuff or anything else stupid
9. No Multi-Clanning

If you break a rule you will be giving two warnings (or none depending on the serverity) after that you will be kicked.

If you want to apply for [DVG] post here

Clan Allies:
Electric
Nexus
Psy

Single Alllies:
Clipsall
Elvis2
MpoNori
Toxico21

Clan Enemies:
-

Single Enemies:
Ownya

Get 10 active members []
Get 15-20 members (active and semi-active) []
Get 50k in the bank []
Get a new Co-Leader []
Make a better clan vid []
Be ranked in the top 15 clans []
Participate in 5 clan events []
Win 3 clan events []
Become official ;) []

(please send all donations to DVGbank)
Shadow241 - 27'150tc
Ebrithil - 27'000tc
Xec - 10'000tc
Clipsall - 550tc

Total tc in bank 30'000tc

Girlfriends/boyfriends

Last edited by DVGbank; Sep 13, 2011 at 06:13 PM.
Firstly dan edit all the spell fails out of the first post... Then we can add more to the front post later as time goes like IRC etc... Also make a link to the app thread quick.... Oh and make a app thread :P
Alright edited and stuff. Anyways how much is a IRC channel? And ill get to the banner and other stuff when i get back tomorrow.
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
Whisper vipertech for details coz I'm not sure man.... And no prob with the banners etc
Application:
Name:Michael
Belt: 2ed Dan Black Belt
Ban/infraction history:none
Who invited you? (if noone leave out):Ebrithil
What skills do you have? (art/in-game/videos and post examples):Little bit of art still working on that and Akido BD
In-game skill level out of 10 (post replays as well):6-10...
Favorite mod/s:Twinswords
Why are you applying?:I thingk i'll be a good addition to this clan and I know u guys so yea, Your kwl.
Short bio/information on yourself:I'm young and enjoy tbash and have been in Tanith Elite as a previous clan.
Attached Files
hehe.rpl (43.8 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by LilMike; Aug 8, 2011 at 10:51 PM.
Originally Posted by LilMike View Post
Application:
Name:Michael
Belt: 2ed Dan Black Belt
Ban/infraction history:none
Who invited you? (if noone leave out):Ebrithil
What skills do you have? (art/in-game/videos and post examples):Little bit of art still working on that and Akido BD
In-game skill level out of 10 (post replays as well):
Favorite mod/s:Twinswords
Why are you applying?:I thingk i'll be a good addition to this clan and I know u guys so yea, Your kwl.
Short bio/information on yourself:I'm young and enjoy tbash and have been in Tanith Elite as a previous clan.

Mike there is a link for our application thread in the first post so edit that post to something useful like "where is the application thread?" So noobs don't copy your example... Now go post in the right place
Last edited by Xec; Aug 8, 2011 at 11:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yea mike ots on the front page... Anyways try get in-game today and make a recruiting server xec. I'll be gone the majority of today so i wont be able to do much work on the clan. BUt when i do have time ill edit our frontpage to look a little less... noobish.
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
Ok i added our banner looks schmexy hey? . Haha anyways whats the verdict on mike should we let him in or not as leader i say we give him a shot and just see if hes going to post like a doosh again. So ive put him in pending members for the moment. Anyways im off to a recruiting server.
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
Let him in as a normal member... If he isn't up to our standards we can kick him later...

Also super shmexy banner bro! Just need some heading nao and we done