Ranking
Original Post
[Art] A banner I made, Please Rate

I just made this today and some other banners and decided maybe I should take up some requests. So I made a thread for that and I'm just waitting for some requests, but do u think this is good?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Looks old fashioned, bad reso, and the letters aren't that noticable. Imrpove some, and it'll look 'better'. 4/10
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
Looks like your using a google pic and pasting text over it.

Try making your own backgrounds!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Need Graphic Artwork done? I'm your guy!
Gimp>Photoshop
:o google backround, I made that from scratch...ill post another one of my banners.
-----
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Aug 10, 2011 at 08:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Banners that are rectangles don't work. Any usual shaped banner don't work. You need a simple design not some cluttered filter spam.
Tint is sex.
This isn't cluttered lolz... but thx for the feed back...what about my avatar? Is that decent?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
It's just low quality brush spam with terrible writing. you need to get inspired, seriously. People look for neat and high quality, simple banners.
Also, it is cluttered, it is very cluttered.
Tint is sex.
Ouch, ouch, this hurts... *throws self out window*.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
But it is man, just simply take more time on them, and if you do use brushes, hide them with low opacity, no one likes seeing clearly visible brushes on art.
Tint is sex.
Yeah you you really need better text in all of them, no offence but the text brings it down a lot, 3/10