ES Recruitment Drive
The effects in the beginning were pretty cool.

I think you should have picked a better song.

You went from smooth calming songs to a jumpy loud one.

8/10
Finally something faster. Song could have been better but is good enough.
Replays were ok, so was particle effect.
I dislike camerawork and that mask, saw it in every single video that you posted while ago x.x
6,5 (7)/10
retired
I pretty muched the effects and the music but the sync wasn't much right.
I love your videos but this one just didnt make it in my opinion.
But the intro, effects were all awesome.
As Powas said, the replays were ok.
The only problem was sync.

7/10
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
I saw this on youtube a couple days ago and i liked it :P

Good effects
Awsome moves
Awsome intro
=Awsome video
Your signature has been banned because it draws in hate. Thank you, Toribash Community.
overall, not one of your best.
your last vids i thought were alot more difficult to pick up the flaws, just cus everything worked well together.

this one there were moments where i couldnt see what was going on, sometimes the camera work was too quick, sometimes the lighting effects got in the way.

the intro was a little too typical, i liked your previous vids because they werent normal.

i like the lighting effects/masking or whatever they are, but like i said, they got in the way a bit too much

but the last 2 replays, from 1:00 onwards, were boss, sync was perfect, lighting didnt get in the way, worked with the music perfectly, could see all the hits nicely. just worked really well.
everything before that was pretty underwhelming.

overall, really good, but not your best.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
I didn't like the music.
I loved the effects.
The replays were average, Couldn't see them properly because of the bad camera.

Nice try. 5/10
Dose is dead.
It's a great video, but I don't think its one of the greatest videos you have done. Lovely shaders, and you did a great job editing, but I didn't like the song. I don't know, maybe it's just me ranting because there are other videos out there like this. ;<