Toribash
Original Post
[R] Make parts of this set [internet Set]
Ok guys, So I have a set request for some of you great artists out there.

The idea of the set is an "internet set" It's a set made out of all the parts of the internet we love and hate.

Below you can see I have drawn a Toribash figure (badly) and labelled parts what i want to be on them. All the ideas are there I just need some good artists to make it.

However. I will not be buying the set in a whole. I will be paying artists for parts. you choose a part you want to make, you make it, pm me a flat so i can preview in game and if I decide to purchase the picture I will pay you a price we decide upon.

Picture of set with parts labelled:

SpaceLlama's Internet Set ©

All textures to be made in 512x512

Head:

Approximate Price reward: 20-30k

I am looking for 2 heads for this Set A google Chrome head and a Mozilla firefox head. Not much more I can go into this than other keep it to a vectorish style.

All done

Well wow this turned into a big thread. I guess I just know what I want. Please note that the price rewards are just approximate and more tc will be paid for exceptional work.

Got any questions? Post them here. Finished a texture? Pm me a flat so i can take a look ingame and we can organise a price.
Last edited by SpaceLlama; Aug 18, 2011 at 10:24 AM. Reason: [R] tag in title.
Pc running slow? Think you are infected or just want a general clean up? Try this.

holy crap this is an awesome idea. i wanna try this. i'll study your sketch first before choosing a part
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
Yes kind of like that. Just make the power button a bit better.
Pc running slow? Think you are infected or just want a general clean up? Try this.

kay, can i have references, also is the power fan ok and is that the color u like?
God is dead
Llama, I might start doing this.
Gonna make a full set of that for you.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •