Heads for evil ones! + Power head for true combat Mages
I am opening new shop, head shop, all for sell:

Basic series

Blacksoul demon - New owner is aipom1994

The eye - New owner is aipom1994

Armored ghost - New owner is Ricochet

Elite series

Duality Mage - New owner is Deviltori

veins are NON-symetrical + conected (last picture is after offset, so you can see connection on back head, + 4th picture is back head!)

God of Blood - New owner is Ricochet

Text on back says: Hell and Inferno

Cyborg Series

Dragon Reaper - New owner is Ricochet

This cyborg was created to punish all dragon kind, with his own redplasma generator, he is faster and stronger then any other (this prototype have cooling system in stylized wing shape)

Anti-deamon - New owner is Ricochet

Do you have enemy with deamons blood in his veins? Use this anti deamon Cyborg! One of the best choice to defeat any unholy power!

Pharaon punisher - New owner is Ricochet

Curse-proof cyborg, do you have problem with some kind of mage or with ancient creature? Pharaon punisher was created to defeat all unknow forces

Angel Slayer - New owner is Ricochet

Sometimes, angels have to die, sometimes... when great evil aweak. This cyborg designed for angel hunting is perfect to make "angels rain, from the skies"

Vampire Hunter - New owner is Ricochet

"Do you have problem with some blood drinking creature? Here is tool to solve your problem!"

By the way: of course I can creat full body textury with perfect mirroring of any part, but I actually haven´t time for this... but if you really want, I will try find some time for you, but you will have to wait... I don´t take request! Tell my only in what style you want to have it.. don´t tell me details, I will add details in my own way ;) ...

so simply write me something like this:

Dark/Light style
Blue/red/yellow (simply one or two from your favorite color)
Mechanic/Organic
With/without text
and how much you want pay me for full body texture.

or

simply write me something like this:

I want full body texture in Dragon reaper style...

Depend on you, but it will really not be cheap and fast.

NEW OFFER
I can create clan heads (if you haven´t more than 10 members).
If you have hiearchy in your clan, you will can recognize by head who is how high (More important positions like Clan master will have more decorated head armor, crown or some symbol of power.. new members heads will be more simpel.. but every head will be diffrent and in same style! Everyone will recognize you are one clan without any text..)

Preview and price will come soon!
Last edited by Darke; Apr 23, 2008 at 02:44 PM.
pls at least 1000 of one.. pure brush and pen work, no photomanipulation... first sketch on paper then photoshop... 30tc for one?

edit: but oki, Evil genie for 450 TC (was first texture)
Last edited by Darke; Apr 20, 2008 at 07:41 PM. Reason: little problem of my english :)
Originally Posted by aipom1994 View Post
1k for blacksould demon and 1k for the eye

okey.. where I can send heads?