Toribash
Original Post
[Tex] Stoner

I haven't done an emo with headphones in a couple years, so I thought I would do it again. Tell me what ya think and give me any tips, if any. Thanks.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
not that good. Just blocks of color. Looks more like a hair accessory than headphones. Mouth is too small and eyes are too high and big. I don't like how the hair come down to some kind of pseudo beard. You should focus on adding some shading and work on your mapping. Try to look at some other "emo" heads and see if you can use some better inspiration with style and technique.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
Alright thanks. I thought about fixing the hair but I just didn't fix it for some reason. I might try again another day and make a different version of this, but emos aren't my thing.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
The Mouth looks terrible, try to make some normal mouth
And eyes are too big, make it smaller
Hair is Fine
Headphones under Parts looks a bit Flat and try to make the Headphone colors different than hair, if not
Like Tompaine says its only likes some Hair Accessories
Needs more shading. Lots more shading.

Apart from that, the mapping on the mouth of bad(lol what mouth). Don't try to add any other 3d object such as a cigarette without entirely mastering the basics of shading/etc, its rather hard.
Hoss.
lol I know the mouth is shit. and tbh right after i posted this i tried to add some shading, but gave up due to my lack of skill. Thanks for the tips guys.
The hair look terrible....Are mirrored...NEVER MIRROR HAIR.
The mouth its to smal...
Redo hair and mouth,and decrease eyes....And it looks nice ;)
Alright I won't mirror the hair, thanks.
ughh lack of effort in my opinion.
The hair looks bad like the hair was lazily made by mirroring and the hairline on the bottom is too high. The general design of the hair looks extremely generic with no creativity whatsoever in it. I don't know which stoner you were modeling this on but stoners dont have black outlines around the eye and instead of the whole eye being red, its supposed to be white with a shit load of red thin veins on it. Hmmmm, the mouth looks funky and the headphones look horrible, i would recommend redoing and relearning how to make headphones from base zero.
Last edited by joshyjojo; Sep 7, 2011 at 06:02 AM.
Wanna play some [CHESS]? <3
Originally Posted by Weddark View Post
The hair look terrible....Are mirrored...NEVER MIRROR HAIR.
The mouth its to smal...
Redo hair and mouth,and decrease eyes....And it looks nice ;)

i think its possible to mirror ½ face and then work on it for break the simmetry... thats a easyer and quicker way to work and the result is not that bad if you work well on it.... for this kind of hairs i suggest to make them just without mirroring... if you have problems with the back mapping for lines and such you can flip horizontally the left ½ of the immage and then to the same with the right part.... u paint until you are done with the back and then flip them back with the same technique.

U want to co-work on this head?
just pm me :3 i will give you some good tips and work with you on it. If you have illustrator its even better..