Ranking
Original Post
[Vid] The Noob's Training (Should I continue this?)
It's not that good, but the only reason I made this is because it is so fun to make videos =D

I don't have much experience and I'm yet to learn some of the basic things of Toribash, so don't go hard on me please ;)
EDIT Okay here is the final version. C&C would be awesome...
Last edited by pusga; Sep 7, 2011 at 11:54 PM.
oh yeah
Well i didnt write a critism before and i dont watch much videos,but in my opinion there is too much slowmotion
R4ffs No1 Fan|RL is a JakerReplay|
Originally Posted by qaywer View Post
Well i didnt write a critism before and i dont watch much videos,but in my opinion there is too much slowmotion

I know, but that is what I was aiming for, because every toribash video I watch its just too damn fast.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
I know, but that is what I was aiming for, because every toribash video I watch its just too damn fast.

Only half as slOw as now would be good i think?!
R4ffs No1 Fan|RL is a JakerReplay|
Ok.
1st if you don't have good and clean replays it will be hard to get a nice and sync video.
Then the camera was to close,the quality was not the best, effects were okay.
But like you said you are just starting at this so is ok.
overall 3/10
But if you want to get some replays to get on you're video you should do it here.
http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=369
Last edited by iCoon; Sep 8, 2011 at 01:52 AM.
Do you really think you're in control
too many effects, save some time your the replays and music is off for how slow the vid was
Yes I've realized the video was bad after I watched it xD
But I'll try to correct those mistakes in the future =P.
oh yeah
Can you record with shaders?
Also try to not add in too many effects and if there are many effects try to make it clearly visible to see what is happening.
Also try to add in some cooler effects with adobe after effects or something the programm is called it would make it cool! I will try it too so yeah

But video was still good so i give it a 7/10