Toribash
If you want realism, keep going this way.
If you want trickin', i recommend you to get outta of these flat tricks, jump as high as your thoughts go, do some awesome tricks and whatever you want, trickin' is about being free
:^)
That was really good. In that replay, the only problem was that your name didn't have a theme. If you had name it "spins" or something more clever, that would have been a very professional replay. I could understand if the replay was bad, but it wasn't. So, in my opinion, you don't need help or tips. Just a lot of practice should do the trick.
You want some? Come. Get. Some. | OBEY
Originally Posted by jvnsfunny View Post
In that replay, the only problem was that your name didn't have a theme. If you had name it "spins" or something more clever, that would have been a very professional replay.

By that, do you mean specifically naming what's gonna happen in the replay? Such as this name. And thanks, AkumaZZZ, I tried tricking and realism in this replay. Honestly, the second jump looks terrible to me.
Attached Files
BnT - Air+Spin Combo.rpl (130.8 KB, 35 views)
I DIDNT BELEIVE IT WAS U I MEAN YOUR A yellow belt and... u just joined august...

1 month?
i would say that u copied that.
Yakuzah Is Bazoozo!!!....
Moto:FALL FROM THE 16TH FLOOR WALK IT OFF!
I really do, but I'm too lazy to make new replays on that one, so this one's for replays. The other is for MP and what not. Anyways, any comments on the replay?
-----
Edit: omg huggys deleted his comment. I did not steal this replay it was made by me
Last edited by BloodnTears; Sep 17, 2011 at 06:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump