Toribash
View Poll Results: What Social group are you?
Gangsta
5 Votes / 12.20%
Whore
7 Votes / 17.07%
Popular
10 Votes / 24.39%
Interracial
6 Votes / 14.63%
Jock
1 Votes / 2.44%
Nerd
4 Votes / 9.76%
Geek
0 Votes / 0%
Stoner
2 Votes / 4.88%
Emo
4 Votes / 9.76%
Art freak
2 Votes / 4.88%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
What's your Social Group?
What is/was you social group in High School? If you are/were mixed, just pick the one you were most. If your group isn't listed then just post what it was. I think my group is called the "Interracial group" because I hang out with like 10 people all of different cultures and backgrounds, but I'm not even sure if that exists. I mostly fit in with everyone and I have friends in every social group that would accept me I asked. I'm not exactly a jock because even though I goto the gym at lunch to do weights I don't like any sports except UFC because I have bad hand eye coordination and overall control of my body is really bad (I walk and run with my Spine leaning backwards) but I'm not a nerd either because I get C's for Maths and Science.

So what group are you?
Dose is dead.
I'm very intelligent but I don't hang out with the socially awkward, super geeky smart guys. I'd probably be in a mix between the Jock and Popular groups but as for skills I'm a nerd-jock hybrid.
I'm a person that politics and relegion don't bother me at all. I do not have any of the friends above.

Well its sure I can smoke a joint from weed. I'm mostly hanging out.
It's pretty wierd to categorize social groups for anything. My school had some pretty diverse kids in all areas
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
I play a lot of sports and i'm the fastest kid in school so I guess i'm a bit of a jock but at the same time I love art ;/
Originally Posted by McBurger View Post
Me, ummm Gangsta!

eww ganxthaa <.<
retard dumpass who cant walk/speak/move right
emo <3
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat