ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Demons pin me down in my sleep
Its called sleep paralysis..

http://becauseilive.hubpages.com/hub...-and-Treatment

Go to this site and watch the two videos. If you do watch it all tell me if you have this too...

In my dream/awakened state The demons always pin me down by standing on my chest ... Instead of saying in the name of jesus to scare away the demon how about allowing them access into your body?
How would I go about doing that? If I accept the demons they will stop bothering me.

what do you do?
Share your wisdom with me.
Yea....No I have never pinned anyone down when they slept.

Ontopic: I feel this too but I highly doubt that it's a demon sitting on me lol.
REM isn't harmless, Too much REM leads to exhaustion, anyways, hahaha, demons pin you down in your sleep is bull. The feeling of being paralysed while awake is weird, but don't fight it, it you being awake and sleeping at the same time, it could easily cause hallucinations and make you hear sounds that aren't actually there, I like sleep paralysis it feels cool, but when I'm try to sleep and I suddenly get that like twice in a row is weird.
Mental illusions shouldn't have any physical effect on you. If there is a demon haunting you or "sitting" on you I would suggest talking to a church leader about it. If you choose not to do anything about it until its too late, then have fun in Hell. On the other hand this could be a very life changing event for you if what you say is true. Just talk to someone who has a strong connection with spiritual life. If this doesn't help, find a doctor or maybe even a therapist to explain why this happens to you.
lol. What, are you trying to get super powers or something?

There is science behind this. It's not some religious related thing. The only way to make it stop is to be calm, remember its a hallucination, and wait it out.
I've had sleep paralysis once. Luckily for me I already knew what it was. But I have to say, it was the scariest experience of my life. Iknowthatfeelbro.jpeg
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

This is nothing demon related I assure you. Visit a doctor, not a priest. And the next time you think there is a demon sitting on you, laugh and say "fuck you".
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Originally Posted by Festus View Post
This is nothing demon related I assure you. Visit a doctor, not a priest. And the next time you think there is a demon sitting on you, laugh and say "fuck you".

ahaha
I would have done the same)))
Mwhahaha dniwe ebanoe
Originally Posted by Cretor View Post
lol. What, are you trying to get super powers or something?

There is science behind this. It's not some religious related thing. The only way to make it stop is to be calm, remember its a hallucination, and wait it out.
I've had sleep paralysis once. Luckily for me I already knew what it was. But I have to say, it was the scariest experience of my life. Iknowthatfeelbro.jpeg

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." ~ Albert Einstein

"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind." ~ Albert Einstein

"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds." ~ Albert Einstein
This happens to me all the time WIGGLE YOUR TOES TRUST ME it worked i was scared like hell then i wiggled my toes AND I WAS FREE it freaking works

The strong touch as your toes rubbing on ezchother triggers you to awake
Last edited by OrangeAid; Oct 2, 2011 at 05:56 PM.
Delaid is the best mod ever :D