Ranking
Original Post
a MMORPG :3
www.dofus.com

This game, I played it, quit, forgot about it, but i remembered it today, and i remembered meh old account! lucky me!

this game is a detailed 2d MMORPG. the only downside is that you need to pay $5 a month for better stuff(more areas, items, etc) but that isnt that much for all you x1000 tb boosters out there -_-.

if you're playing it for free...

You get a small town and it its outskirts to play, fight, talk, etc. There are 11 classes i think for the f2p. Each class has its own unique skills and styles and builds. There are stat points like strength, wisdom, etc. There are also quests...:3

when you start out, you pick a server, for all you americans out there(and canadians) pick RUSHU. this is one of the only english speaking servers. i think at least. i havent played in a while.

p2pers get...

you get an extra class, the beginning is painful, but as it gets higher leveled, it becomes stronger, much much stronger.

you get the whole world to play in :3.

you get to pick between brakmarian(evil/devils) or bontarian(good, angels)
when you pick a side, normally you have to accept a challenge, but an angel can FORCE a fight against a devil, and vice versa

anyways, im to lazy to type it out, its a pretty fun game, fast to download, try it out. if you want to add johncenaownz :3 ish me

im also gonna find like the guide on wikipedia for the game(to help with quests and builds and stuffs)
here it is :3
http://dofus.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Last edited by 2worlds; Apr 30, 2008 at 03:21 AM.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
I enjoyed this game for the short time I played it, but truthfully...There are bigger and better FREE MMO's out there
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
Or play WoW if you want to stoop that low >.>
[eVo]LtKenny- Huh... Cocks are fun to play with...
kntornsrin-???
[eVo]LtKenny- If your name is Zackarie!
kntornsrin- Swing and a miss >.>
OLDA=WIN&BEER
WoW = Suck.
I played it, got bored at lvl 10, never went back.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Render © Nerfnow: Website
Originally Posted by hyperviper View Post
WoW = Suck.
I played it, got bored at lvl 10, never went back.

same here....

well Dofus is fun....im playing in a Free server...totaly free....I get the member things and all the places in it.....but I cant remember how to download it.....so dont ask me.,...-.-.....
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Originally Posted by kntornsrin View Post
Or play WoW if you want to stoop that low >.>

City of Villains of better then WoW, same idea but better..everything
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by Defyant View Post
No.

THIS IS A MUMORPURGER!

Just to illustrate his point, really.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Render © Nerfnow: Website