Ranking
Original Post
[Chaos]
[Chaos]
Welcome to

We think that most people have forgot all about what Toribash is these days, they come on here and insult and argue. It's completely unnecessary. We're just a bunch of people who want to play Toribash and actually have fun.

Clan Story

We're Chaos, we play Toribash and stuff we like to win, we don't complain when we don't, we could spend hours writing an epic story but then that's really quite pointless.

Clan Motto

Members

Leader- Vince1144
co-leader- Sup3rior
Style23
juha2200
Obazu

Clan Allies

The Last legion

Single Allies

Thepureone
LargeKilla
Kat

Professional Style Rules

1. Particle infraction results in a knock down the ladder. (Objections shall be looked into after 3 days of the sentence nothing sooner.)
1a. Failure to understand your punishment will result in declanment
2. Post a week to a day before your inactivity. (Failure to do so will result in a placement in the MIA section)
2a. Any claims of being inactive for more than 2 weeks is put into the MIA
3. Double Canning is prohibited
3a. Members who clan hop are treated as members who double clan
4. Any information that may affect the clan must be stated upfront. (Not giving this information shall be seen as contempt and there for have said member get demoted/ declanned based on the servitude of the crime)

Goals

Have members that enjoy being part of Chaos
Be part of events and host some of our own
Be a respected clan
Put the fun back into Toribash

Lastly, an important note - do not invade this thread, this is a prior warning to everybody who is not part of the clan or an ally.
Last edited by Vince1144; Oct 25, 2011 at 03:30 AM.

Head Shop of Chaos
Three most recently available heads

Visit the store front to purchase or view a full list of available textures

Store Change Log

Last edited by Sup3ri0r; Nov 9, 2011 at 01:31 AM.
Need a texture? Check out Head Shop of Chaos
[Requested Critics]

2 set of rules? Nope don't think that's a good look. Possibly common Rules, And Reprehension Protocol?
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
So you made this DSC so that you would have control or something like that?
F ight A gainst G renade S pam See what i did there?
yes i needed to be able to control the front page and juha2200 since its not new all chaos memebers are still members except for S81
I guess the clan council has been removed, because i don't see the member list, or are you gonna add it?
F ight A gainst G renade S pam See what i did there?
ok so i am use using ice's front page set with a few adjustments untill i am able to make a unique chaos front page i just have work, college apps, school work, and then me just trying to salvage a life from that so i am srry that i havent been puting in 100% yet but it will get there