Toribash
Original Post
Pet peeves
So yeah, share some of yo pet peeves here.

I have two

People that are impossible to hold a conversation with (1 word/sentence replies that do nothing to further the conversation)
seriously look at your phone or any type of form of communication, and if you see most of your answers are one word/sentences, then you're probably annoying the other person.

"gangstas" aka the 16 year old white boy with low pants, sideways hat, and smokes weed err day. Hangs out with similar "gangstas" and gets into fights with other "gangstas" to show how "gangsta" he is. Typically drops out of high school or in the "retard but not because he was born that way" classes.
Last edited by 2worlds; Oct 25, 2011 at 05:32 AM.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
I agree to the "gangsta" pet peev, we got a few of them where I live.
My main one is kids who play devils advocate all the time. They just can't be wrong, and once they are wrong, they try to make it sound like they were saying the right thing.
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
So yeah, share some of yo pet peeves here.

I have two

People that are impossible to hold a conversation with (1 word/sentence replies that do nothing to further the conversation)
seriously look at your phone or any type of form of communication, and if you see most of your answers are one word/sentences, then you're probably annoying the other person.

"gangstas" aka the 16 year old white boy with low pants, sideways hat, and smokes weed err day. Hangs out with similar "gangstas" and gets into fights with other "gangstas" to show how "gangsta" he is. Typically drops out of high school or in the "retard but not because he was born that way" classes.

2worlds I didnt even know I had pet peeves until I read this 100% agree with both of these things.

Also people that smell bad, If they cant afford smelling nice fine ok understandable (still hate it) but if they have enough cash for nice lookin clothes and "smokin weed err day" they should have enough time to take at least take a shower. Im still gagging thinking about this guy that was sitting next to me in the library today God he smelled like ass so bad.

oh god i gotta go puke
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE
I hate how girls hang out in those big groups and you never get some time alone with them.

I also find dumb "gangstas" annoying. I'm not talking about the black ones, they won't do shit to me.
But those white ones are just stupid...They try to pick fights with me even though my biceps are bigger than their faces. They distract the classes that my parents pay for me to go to. I don't care if they fight or brag about getting laid but those things above are just fucking annoying.
green belt playa toribsh best eva
Little kids...
The day before yesterday some familiars came with their 3 year old son.
He wanted to play all my videogames, took some of my toys with him and kept asking me to give him my childhood toys...
oh yeah
before i drank 3 beers in a bar becuz my 2 pals that always were drunked with me
leave the country now i only drink 2... why? becuz i stop drinking
Remember that #@¡%& will die ...
And i will Watch him Suffer
when ppl don't take me seriously/disrespect me for no reason whatsoever. that shit PISSES me off