Ranking
Re: new 2007 - !
woo mine happened an hour and 7 minutes ago! but HAPPY NEW YEAR TORIBASH!
It's was 2 hours and 15 minutes ago for me but anyway, Happy new year!
Happy new year 2007! Like always, i managed to burn my thumb while firing rockets and bombs
WOOH HAPPY NEW ouch YEAR!! 2007 but theres a problem.. i shot a rocked into my face.. went to the doctor
I strongly advise you NOT to click Here.
Originally Posted by Raziel
WOOH HAPPY NEW ouch YEAR!! 2007 but theres a problem.. i shot a rocked into my face.. went to the doctor

Ouch.....that sucks
Hi
Originally Posted by BleedingOne
Happy new year 2007! Like always, i managed to burn my thumb while firing rockets and bombs

Just shows the truth. You should only play with rocket (motors) and other pyrotechnic / explosive-related devices if you are over 20 or a pyromaniac. Lucky for me, I fit both categories
I has a flavour
Originally Posted by slainveteran
Originally Posted by BleedingOne

Just shows the truth. You should only play with rocket (motors) and other pyrotechnic / explosive-related devices if you are over 20 or a pyromaniac. Lucky for me, I fit both categories

LOL! well happy new year at 12:14 a.m.
Hi