Ranking
Original Post
People calling others "Gay" "Homosexual" or "Faggot" when they disagree with them.
Seriously?

That shit is beyond homophobic,people should stop doing this.

A idiot called me a "Faggot" when I disagreed with him about something.
Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push Miracle Whips
I only use it to describe actions.

"Dude, I lost $20"
"Omg that's so gay :c"
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
You must have in mind,that we(the community)can't be serious all the time.
Try to differ a joke from a serious comment,everyone call other people fags,gays,idiots,etc.Check some signatures and usertitles,it is a very common thing.

EDIT : Sometimes it is a way to approach new people,make friends.Strange way to do it,but it happens,just be ready for it.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
I mean,I killed someone in Counter Strike and he was all like "OMG FAGOT WY DID YOU KILL ME I WAS PLANTING THE BOMB GO BACK TO YOUR DICK MUNCHING AND STOP PLAYING COUNTER STRIKE YOU FUCKING BACK KILLING FAG YOU GAYASS"
Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push Miracle Whips
Originally Posted by Numbaonah View Post
I mean,I killed someone in Counter Strike and he was all like "OMG FAGOT WY DID YOU KILL ME I WAS PLANTING THE BOMB GO BACK TO YOUR DICK MUNCHING AND STOP PLAYING COUNTER STRIKE YOU FUCKING BACK KILLING FAG YOU GAYASS"

Troll him,or ignore.
Such thing isn't relevant when playing games,chatting,etc.

If the bitch is mad,kill her with fire.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
That has nothing to do with common homophobia, this is just a bad habbid of insulting heterosexual people with homosexual characterizing.
Originally Posted by hlmaster View Post
Troll him,or ignore.
Such thing isn't relevant when playing games,chatting,etc.

If the bitch is mad,kill her with fire.

Believe me the result of the global gaming has always ignorant pricks like he mentioned.
Gay means happy.

Why is a teen complaining about someone calling him gay? Isn,t this like elementary school type shit?
Have you ever wondered what a pink waffle would look like? http://*******/NfTqyv
Originally Posted by Noah View Post
I only use it to describe actions.

"Dude, I lost $20"
"Omg that's so gay :c"

I hate it when people do that. You don't know who you're around and who can be listening, so it can be really offensive.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else