Toribash
Original Post
The Walking Dead
The walking dead is a show that is currently in it's second season. The show focuses around some zombie apocalypse survivors and they're struggle to stay alive in the fucked up world. It shows zombies getting fucked up in many ways, has an amazing storyline, and each episode is about an hour long. I've watched all of season one and all of season two, so far, is on my DVR.

Check out the wiki for more.

I'd definitely recommend watching this show. It's brilliant.

Last edited by sid; Nov 18, 2011 at 05:46 PM.
I OWE MILLIONS
Fill the thread with details and stuff. A trailer and some information would do good. I'll check back in a few to see if you did it.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Originally Posted by sid View Post
Fill the thread with details and stuff. A trailer and some information would do good. I'll check back in a few to see if you did it.

Fuck that too lazy, close this.
I OWE MILLIONS
You can close it yourself. Go to thread tools.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Yeah, but the zombies die in brutal as shit ways. The last episode, all I have to say is Fucking Daryl. That shit was crazy. My heart almost
broke when at the end.

Also at the end of the episode shit is going to happen because it's getting back to the comic.
Love me some zombie soap operas! Although nobody in this show can make any reasonable decisions what so ever. Their reasoning is almost non existent.
[eVo] [BaKeD]
The walking dead is a show that is currently in it's second season. The show focuses around some zombie apocalypse survivors and they're struggle to stay alive in the fucked up world. It shows zombies getting fucked up in many ways, has an amazing storyline, and each episode is about an hour long. I've watched all of season one and all of season two, so far, is on my DVR.

Check out the wiki for more.

I'd definitely recommend watching this show. It's brilliant.

bananananananananaananananananannanaa delicious
thanks, ape
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan